Read one book for each country as you travel around the world. Books should be set primarily in the country where it is counted.
- Queen of the South by Arturo Perez-Reverte – read Jan 2021
United Kingdom – England
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (Lewis Carroll) – read Jan 2021
United Kingdom – Scotland
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (JK Rowling) – read 2020
- One for the Money (Janet Evanovich) – read 12/1/2019
Read one book for each continent. Books should be set on the continent primarily. Books can be counted for both a country and a continent.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (JK Rowling) – read 2020
- Two for the Dough (Janet Evanovich) – read 12/2/2019