I just signed up for Kindle Unlimited (actually I have a few subscription for a few months) and so I just have to try out this challenge (and see if I will use it enough to continue the subscription). My goal is 12 books, because that seems like a good number to start with.
Read a book from my kindle unlimited recommendations.
- First Flame by Kimbra Swain – read 1/4/2020
Read a book with a character that works in a book store or library.
- Alice in Murderland by Samantha Silver – read 1/5/2020
Read a new to you author.
- Summit Lake by Charlie Donlea – read 1/6/2020
Read a book about an animal
- Marley & Me by John Grogan -read 1/19/2020
Read an author of color.
- Angelfall by Susan EE
Read a book where a murder is solved.
- Say You’re Sorry by Melinda Leigh
Read a book in a series.
- Nine Years (Beneath the Clouds Book 1) by Jessica Leed
Read a book with a dating app.
- My Kind of Perfect by K.L. Jessop
Read a retelling – Twelve Dancing Princesses
- A Dance of Silver and Shadow by Melanie Cellier
Read a romance with a pregnant heroine.
- The (Secret) Baby by Leddy Harper
Read a book with a funny title.
- Lift and Separate by Marilyn Simon Rothstein
Read a book over 500 pages.
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
Read a book of your choice.
- It All Comes Back to You by Beth Duke