I was looking for a challenge to combine books and music and couldn’t find anything recent. So, this is my version of the challenge. The challenge is simple – just match a song with a book of my choosing.
I started making a list of songs that I wanted to use for this challenge with the idea that I would pick twelve songs. But there are so many songs that this is going to be an ongoing challenge rather than a year-long challenge. It will gone on and on and on.
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- First Flame by Kimbra Swain – read 1/4/2020
My Church by Maren Morris:
- Drive by Kate Stewart
Because of You by Kelly Clarkson:
- Black and Blue by Anna Quindlen
My Immortal by Evanescence:
- Walking Back to Happiness by Lucy Dillon
Biscuits by Kacey Musgraves
- Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland
- The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand