I thought I had enough challenges, but then I saw this one and decided to add it to the list. I already have a tendency to read mostly books by women, so this one should fall right in with my reading habits.
All books read for this challenge must be by or about women. The spirit of the challenge is to read books that are not written by men.
January 1, 2021: I am adding the 2021 prompts to the list and removing the planned readings for 2020. I was going to compare the two years but then decided that was a nope.
Completed Readings 2020
A Book about a Woman Artist – Visual Arts
- Last Day by Luanne Rice – read 1/3/2020
A Book by an LGBTQ+ Author
- Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres -read 1/10/2020
A Book about a Woman Who Inspires You
- Reba: My Story by Reba McEntire -read 1/12/2020
Completed Readings 2021
- Drive by Kate Stewart -read 1/23/2021
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah -read 2/10/2021
Protagonist Older than 50
- Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand